50 ways to make money online working from home in 2021
I often like to say that there are a million different ways to make a million dollars online and even while working from home.
I truly believe this.
And maybe you don’t need a million dollars.
Maybe it’s just an extra $500-$1,000 per month.
That would go a long way for a lot of people out there.
So, in that case, here are 50 ideas that you can use to generate an extra income using online tools but working at home.
You only need to take 1 of these ideas, dig deeper, and take some intense action on it.
Destroy the box on it.
First, if you already have an idea for what you want to do, but you just need structure and training, then I’d recommend this program.
I broke each of the ideas into a video series.
I’ll provide you the notes and tools that I mention in each of the videos.
And if you’d like to see some of the top tools that I use in my own hustles, you can check those out here.
Disclosure: this article might contain links to the resources discussed.
Part 1 Notes:
- Create voiceovers and put yourself for hire on Fiverr and Upwork. You can use a free professional software called audacity to record.
- Create a video series and post to Facebook and Youtube.
Part 2 Notes:
- Start a free walking tour in your city. Book the tours. Market them in hotels where they allow you to put in rack cards. You only accept tips at the end of the tour.
- See my channel as an example – I also have a number of videos with YouTube strategy.
- Minimum requirements: 1k subscribers and 4k hours of watchtime in last 12 months.
Part 3 Notes:
- Use the Ebates chrome extension and make money online by making purchases online where you are already shopping.
Part 4 Notes:
- Produce a podcast and grow the audience enough to gain advertisers. Or you can promote other products or services that you have in the podcast. You’ll need a podcast host. We recommend and use Buzzsprout. If you use our link, you’ll get a $20 giftcard! www.BuzzSprout.com
- Find items for sale at a steep discount and local retailers and resell them online via Ebay, Amazon, or the Facebook marketplace.
- Create a membership website on a topic that you are an expert on (expert meaning that you know more than the average person).
- Utilize Facebook for free.
- Use https://kajabi.com/
Part 5 Notes:
- Ship items using FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) or other. Or you can also dropship. I’ve even heard of a business where the owner was dropshipping live crickets! You can also use Spocket app via a Shopify website.
- Create digital products that you can sell via Clickbank – sale of digital products
- Buy your own or even use a service like Limebike or others.
- Use www.shopify.com
Lart 7 Notes:
- Stream yourself gaming on a site like Twitch and get donations, etc.
- StreamYard (another platform that we use for live streaming).
- Create a Facebook group that you can build a community around. You can eventually promote products, apparel, or other.
- Get paid to walk dogs using a site like Rover
- http://quora.com (partnership is invite-only at this time)
Part 8 Notes:
Get paid to write blog posts for companies.
- Write a book and self publish it using kindle publishing.
Teach lessons on Lessons.com
- Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr.
I hope that you’ll use one of these 50 ideas as a way to make money online from your home.
There are countless online tools to help you do so.
You only need ONE of these ideas in order to make an extra $500-$1,000 per month.
Get out there and Destroy the Box!